As I have grown older, it has occurred to me that I have learned a few things along the way that might be of value to someone else. I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of any of these things, and I'm certainly no fount of wisdom, no authority on life the universe and everything (other than 42) and no great thinker (or so I think). But I am a parent and it is every parent's duty to teach their children well (that's a lesson from Torah...or Crosby Stills Nash & Young, whichever you prefer), and so here is a blog that offers lessons from a parent to his children.
Parents don't always get it right, and maybe not all of this will be "right" universally, but these are things that were taught to me, or that I figured out on my own along the way, and have all served me well. They seemed right to me and so I want to share them with my children in the hopes they will serve them well as well.
You are the best and I cannot wait to see what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've taught me so much already! But sure, I can squeeze a few more lessons into my young mind. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dad! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete